5,103 Square Feet of Living Area
3 bedrooms / 3.5 baths
- Finished2,030 sq ft
- Covered Porch1,868 sq ft
- Finished1,150 sq ft
- Balcony184 sq ft
- Finished Basement1,923 sq ft
- Unfinished Basement107 sq ft
- Basement Total2,030 sq ft
TOTAL SQ FT
- Total Living Area5,103 sq ft
- Total Living Area (without basement)3,180 sq ft
- Total Area Under Roof7,155 sq ft
- Constructed ShellInquire
- Materials PackageInquire
- Freight & TaxesInquire
- Building material prices are experiencing unprecedented volatility. With costs fluctuating daily, prices on the Satterwhite website are for reference only. Timely pricing is by quote only. Please contact Satterwhite sales for current information
During the beta preview of our new website, we are working to finish a written description for this plan.
FYI - Satterwhite floor plans are organized in two broad catagories: 1) Standard Floor Plans, and 2) Mountain Inspirations Plans. Either type of plan can be built anywhere, though Mountain Inspirations series plans are optimized for construction on steep ground and frequently incorporate optional basements.
Satterwhite welcomes calls to discuss your goals, and given details of where you plan to build, we are happy to provide free estimates. Call any of our offices. You'll find locations and phone numbers at the bottom of this page.
Constructed Shell price includes the full Materials Package, plus costs of construction labor and, depending on location, foundation. Materials Package consists of building materials only. Never add Constructed Shell and Materials Package prices.