Standard Shell Components
- Roof Structure Decking - 5/8" CD plywood decking placed solid. Cornice - Exposed cedar rafters. Engineered roof trusses.
- Gables & Ventilation Gable vents installed. 1 x 12 rough cedar gables.
- Windows Aluminum single hung, insulated glass, bronze frames.
- Trim Window and entries trimmed - 2 x 4 rough cedar outside only.
- Partition Framing 2 x 4 SPF studs, 16" o.c.; 2x4 SPF Top Plate, 2x4 Treated No. 2 Yellow Pine Bottom Plate.
- Plumbing Plumbing roughed through slab and stubbed to outside of house. Drains - PVC Schedule 40. Water lines - copper.
- Concrete Slab* 4" thick. Reinforcement 3/8" rebar mat reinforcement 16" O.C. each direction. Anchor bolts - 1/2" x 14".
- Foundation* Perimeter footing - 12" x 16". Concrete mix - 5 sack. Reinforcement - four 1/2" reinforcing rods.
- Exterior Entrances Door unit to be of customer's choice.
- Logs Tongue & grooved Engelmann Spruce and Lodgepole Pine house logs, caulked between and fastened together with 9", 11", or 15" log screws.
- Electrical Wiring for outlets and switch boxes cut in log walls and looped for connection later.
- Porches & Exterior Trim Western Red Cedar.
*At greater distances, foundation not included.
Materials packages do not include foundation.